THE SA COUNTRY FOOTBALLER
YOUR “WEEKLY BIBLE” OF COUNTRY FOOTBALL IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Click on the covers so you can read the magazine in PDF or Flip Book format
At the end of the 2016 season, we had a massive 68,000+ subscribers to our weekly publications, which highlights our magazine’s popularity with followers of country football in South Australia. We cover EVERY ONE OF THE 25 COUNTRY LEAGUES ACROSS SOUTH AUSTRALIA. Premiership Tables, Goal Kickers, Last Weeks Results, Fixture of matches in each league and a whole lot more.
We have 12 professional photographers and countless amateur photographers covering the country games in photos each week, whilst a number of the country leagues preview the upcoming round of matches, with editorials.
Covering the 25 country football leagues around South Australia:
• Adelaide Plains • Barossa, Light, and Gawler • Broken Hill
• Eastern Eyre • Far North • Far West • Great Flinders
• Great Southern • Hills – Division 1 • Hills – Division 2
• Kangaroo Island • Kowree – Naracoorte – Tatiara
• Mallee • Mid-South Eastern • Mid-West • North Eastern
• Northern Areas • Port Lincoln • Riverland
• Riverland Independent • Spencer Gulf • Southern
• Western Border • Whyalla • Yorke Peninsula
YOU CAN NOW SEE WHY THE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN COUNTRY FOOTBALLER MAGAZINE IS YOUR “WEEKLY BIBLE” OF COUNTRY FOOTBALL IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Previous 3 weeks of editions